What Did You Buy Today?

The tap holders are cross drilled and can be used with the ratcheting handle or the small sliding T handle. The tap holders can also be used with a Gearwrench or Crescent pass thru style ratchet. It also has a die holder for hex dies.

Ordered two of these Vevor power feeds on e-bay. Have installed two already on the Z axis's of two mills, and am happy with them These will be going on the Y axis of both machines. Spotted these for $98 each, which I thought was already a pretty good deal at $140ish delivered. They want quite a bit more for specific Y-axis units, and they still seem to need modification anyway, so I've just been going with the standard X axis units. Mike

Thanks for shopping with us!
When your order is done processing, we'll email info
You should get your order by May 7.
Order total: $201.87
AL-310S X-AXIS Power Feed Milling Machine 450in-lb peak 0-200RAL-310S Bridgeport
AL-310S X-AXIS Power Feed Milling Machine 450in-lb peak 0-200RAL-310S Bridgeport
Quantity: 2
You should get it by May 7.
See order details

Last edited:
Ordered two of these Vevor power feeds on e-bay. Have installed two already on the Z axis's of two mills, and am happy with them These will be going on the Y axis of both machines. Spotted these for $98 each, which I thought was already a pretty good deal at $140ish delivered. They want quite a bit more for specific Y-axis units, and they still seem to need modification anyway, so I've just been going with the standard X axis units. Mike

Thanks for shopping with us!
When your order is done processing, we'll email info
You should get your order by May 7.
Order total: $201.87
See order details
I am thinking about buying one for my Y-Axis to move it from the left hand side to the right hand side of the mill, it'll fit when I am done.... LOL

Back