What's your favorite comedy?

Sorry, I don’t remember this show at all.

So few people do for some reason. A shame.

Like I said, probably not as hilarious as Seinfeld was in it's day (but even Seinfeld was lousy in the beginning until it picked up). But no show on the planet took more chances, and usually hit homers. New episodes on youtube all the time.

How about comedies we cant stand?
I'll start with
Whose line is it anyway.

Can't stand the Office??? Wow I thought that was a pretty good one. And I favor shows w/o a laugh track. Scrubs was another one, often stupid (which show isn't), but worthwhile imo.

Can't stand the Office??? Wow I thought that was a pretty good one. And I favor shows w/o a laugh track. Scrubs was another one, often stupid (which show isn't), but worthwhile imo.
I tried it twice, and years in between them. Hated it. Scrubs and Psych grew on me with Psych being my favorite of the two. I suppose this should be a separate thread but there’s probably little to any interest. Let’s see what the others say. :grin:

Comedy that I can't stand... Saturday Night Live. Hate it, always hated it. Attention seeking extroverts desperate for your applause under the hot lights come across to me like sad little people. My wife thinks I need to see a doctor because I find it more annoying and pitiful than funny. The shows suck, the movies suck, I'd rather spend the time scooping out the litterbox than near the TV when that show is on.

Back