1-22 complete machine

sdelivery

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I purchased a Gorton 1-22 mill. I will be picking it up either Tuesday or Wednesday, as such I do not have any pictures of it. I looked at it Friday when I made the deal for it.
I do not need or have room for this machine.
I think I will part it out unless someone wants it whole.

You've got the disease bad- buying machines you don't need or have room for. You obviously need counseling
I council you to buy more machinery
-Mark

I had one of these, please try to sell it complete. They are very stout and will serve someone well.

John

I had one of these, please try to sell it complete. They are very stout and will serve someone well.

John
If I didn't grab this it was going to scrap. I thought someone would want or need something from it.
I would prefer to sell it whole but I don't have any room at the Inn.

I have some other peices that I think I am going to sell as well. I had several machines stored at the riggers and they are here now also, so I am down to a path in the shop.

Oooh boy, a hopeless case, doctor
Perhaps if we amputate his auction hand? ...

Last edited:
Well, it might go without saying....

But if you sell the whole machine you won't have parts hanging around that nobody wants after all the goodies are taken.

John

Seems like if it was going to scrap then it may be a good stout pile of broken. Then again, I've pulled perfectly useable stuff out of the dumpster before. Apples, bananas, ground beef... you name it.

Back