1236T and 935TS Are on the way!

Just for fun

Tim Young
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I talked to John at Precision Matthews, both the lathe and the mill are both on the same cargo ship, the Tokyo Triumph. Still probably two month before I will see anything at my location if everthing works as planned. :grin:

Congrats. What was the original schedule for your 1236T? Is it a single phase or three phase? They currently show different schedules for each.

Last I checked on my 3 phase, it was scheduled this month. You have me worried it might just have set sail….

Mine is the three phase also, originally scheduled for November, then December now it sounds like late January.

Tim

Manufactures are doing their best they can given the circumstances, I recently built a control system and some of the parts have been out for2-3 months, and every time the expected shipping date comes up they are delayed another month. I ended up having to buy some NOS from a surplus vendor, probably the last ones in the country. Same went for some irrigation supplies, the distributor I spoke to called the manufacture to see if they could do a drop ship, the manufacture indicated that that production had stopped because of missing parts and they had no ETA for it to resume.

There is going to be a ripple effect in that manufactures are going to shut down, so I would expect significant delays to continue for quite awhile. Estimates that it will continue until mid 2022 for production and further for distributors. If you look at other small machine vendors like Eisen, just about every model is sold out, has been that way for months. Distributor's are doing the best they can and have no control over the supply chain and delivery delays. It is frustrating, but at least you are on the long list of customers with similar expectations for on-time delivery.

Shipping is a demon right now!
I've got ventilators, OR tables, an anesthesia machine and some defibs on order and shipping is driving me crazy! My forwarder in Miami is closing off on Dec 15 too! ......so,it's not happening this year surely! :devil:

Back