1236T owners in Colorado

ArtJ

Registered
Registered
I am at the ready to call and place an order stage for the PM 1236T Lathe but really would like to see one first hand before ordering. I’ve watched everything that YouTube has to offer on the PM1236T and similar size Grizzly lathes to evaluate which one would best serve my needs.

Can anyone share information on a precision Matthews 1236T owner in the Denver area or maybe Colorado? I would really love to see that lathe in person.

thank you for any information you’re able to provide.

Art

I have a 1340 if you want to see it. I’m in Elizabeth.
Being in Colorado you are current on weather conditions and I’m in Conifer with 7-8” this last storm.
Thank you for your offer, I’ll know in a few days how to answer. On Craigslist is an Atlas-Clausing that I’m going to look at on Saturday. Depending on my decision (decide not to buy it)I will get back with you to see yours. I’m interested to get a first hand opinion on build quality and capability of your machine. I think I would like the 1236T but I wouldn’t buy a car sight unseen and not test driven. Wouldn’t get a wife that way either, hahaha.

I recently moved from Parker and my machines are still sitting on pallets where I'm going to put them now that I've finished the shop. It'll be a few weeks before they're up and running.

Back