1949 Shop Smith

Cyclebuster

Registered
Registered
just picked one up, didnt see a proper area for it, but i have one, original paint, no rust.

No pics ...............................................................it didn't happen ! :big grin:

IMGP2370.JPG

Not from 1949, but I had three of them....one now belongs to my younger son. For what they were at the time, I am very pleased with their capabilities......

Doesn't look like you can set it, and forget it.:)

Cyclebuster, That looks like the one I got from my Dad. Hit or miss 1949.

View attachment 416301

Not from 1949, but I had three of them....one now belongs to my younger son. For what they were at the time, I am very pleased with their capabilities......
Some time back, I found one like the first photo. Nowhere near as old but "son-in-law" was selling off deceased FiL's shop. Extremely cheap for its' condition, usable, no rust for $125. I got it for Wife's Christmas present. She already had a small table saw and a band saw, so those pieces weren't mounted. They sit in a corner gathering dust. I was working remote at the time and literally walked into it on a trip home. She said it was a better present than some fancy jewelry I was looking at when I stumbled into it.

Back