1992 enco 110-1340

efmartin55

Registered
Registered
Hello, I'm new and this is my first post, hope this works. I got my lathe home last weekend ( yard sell find) have been cleaning it up. I have a question, I unwired it right from the panel where I got it, wired it into my panel the same way as I found it. It's wired 220, two hot, and one ground. I can press the on switch and it will come on but when I let go it stops is that normal. Plus it got the motor hot real quick. Any suggestions? I have 110 on two lines and have the third wire on ground. I don't have a schematic for it.
thanks in advance. gene

Just speculating here, but you might recheck the wiring for proper polarity. I think an experienced electrician should look at the situation !

Did the lathe-motor run properly when you bought it? Dumb question I know but there may be a reason it was in the yard sale.

Good luck

Ray

well the green button on top your pessing is the jog button more then likly the forward and reverse is located on the apron low to the rearlong handle blaclk knob down is forward and up is revers see if that dont help

not sure its like mine but it is a 91 1101340 you can post a pic of the machine being it runs probly wired right go look at at the operatiion instructions for a grizzly 4016 probly looks just like yours

Did you still need the wiring diagram?? i can send you a picture of mine...also have the users manual in pdf..

Let me know..

Regardslathe diag.jpg

lathe diag.jpg

Back