WTB 2 inch bullet vise

Not sure what is so special about this, but:

Seems like a lot of money to me.

Hope it is what your looking for or if not, hope your search goes well!

I was thinking he must of won the lotto or is just rich. All bullet vises are expensive but the little ones close to gold per pound.

I have seen them for more than that. I have one that I actually use, and they are quite nice for small work. I made a steel shank to mount it that has grooves on opposite sides to fit my larger Wilton vise jaws and welded a piece of plate on top of it to mount the vise, it sits about 4" above the larger vise jaws, so one does not have to stoop way over for small intricate work.

I just pointed it out because I saw it earlier in the day, and was unsure what it was, then saw h-man's post about, and thought "wow, maybe this is just wat he is looking for", and it is close to where I live. Again, too much for a vice for me, but maybe not others???????

I have a little 3-1/2" and a 4" bullet vise and those are even more ridiculous. Nice vise's, though.

When I really think about it, I have only one small vise that is not junk. A little 1.5” toolmakers/screwless vise. All the other small vises I’ve seen and often used were a joke. I bought this and a 3” at the same time and I’ve used the 1.5” probably 10x more the the 3”. Far handier than I woulda thunk.
1621200434351.jpeg

Back