2018 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited. Not looking forward to the time it will take to set it up, but I am looking forward to burning through some metal with it.

Got a 1/2" Professional Grade drill chuck and MT2 to drawbar arbor from Little Machine Shop for my Clausing 8530 mill. Was pleased to find .0025 TIR when assembled and installed.

Last edited:
P
Moo 0 0+Pollack km00kokkkkk l.p. kmkkmok0kppk0l
Lllllmlp 00000+l.p.kkkookk0o ommkkmk koop0kkkkkpkpk. kkoko0omkmkmkkmmm(Koop lollipops 00

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Got a 1/2" Professional Grade drill chuck and MT2 to drawbar arbor from Little Machine Shop for my Clausing 8530 mill. Was pleased to find .0025 TIR when assembled and installed.
How do you like your mill? Do you have the er attachment?

Do not have an ER setup. The mill is more ridged than I expected and has performed great so far. I would like to find a table drive system for the X axis.

P
Moo 0 0+Pollack km00kokkkkk l.p. kmkkmok0kppk0l
Lllllmlp 00000+l.p.kkkookk0o ommkkmk koop0kkkkkpkpk. kkoko0omkmkmkkmmm(Koop lollipops 00

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
???????????

Looks like something got lost in translation.

Well, it hasn't followed me home (yet), but I finally joined the mill club: an 8x36 Chinese Enco from 1991 with VFD, 2-axis DRO, and a iGage-type digital indicator on the spindle.

IMG_1004.JPGIMG_1005.JPGIMG_1008.JPGIMG_1009.JPG

Really nice setup. I need a good manual mill like that in my shop. Nobody sells used equipment for a reasonable price around here. When it seems reasonable its pretty clapped out and the price still isn't reasonable.

You said you just got the pass around box, I filled it up with stuff, and I'm going to be on the list again so I can stuff it full again, I'm gonna try to hit 74lbs. lol
Did but had to leave enough in the box for the rest of them. And did not have enough to replace that much. That reminds me, I have to go over an put pictures in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back