Status
Not open for further replies.
A smiley face after may have made it apparent, and avoided the misunderstanding. :)
yea, but it might have not delivered the joke that I was trying to deliver.
But it would have let him know...

I just thought it was obvious.. If I were really asking for it to be banned, it would have been the report button. But I only meant to turn around his joke, with a joke as a response....

man, I was kidding. It was just so ugly... no it was fugly...
we were having a good time with it..
As mentioned with a smiley face or something else I would have picked up on it. Not sure who the we is?

A couple things, no one gave any kind of like to the post which isn't a good sign around here, every other thing on I've put in here gets at least one positive. Your post got several likes. To me that means I should get rid of it. While I originally joined a while back I didn't become active until around the first of the year and really have enjoyed the site, enough to pay. I left a site that loved to ban people and many members thought it was a badge of honor?? Anyway I got a time out for liking a post. After the time out I messaged the site owner as to why, that was his response. Yeah, not my style. Haven't been back. Myself I may like a post that may have a sentence of 2 I really don't totally agree with, the overall message I do. When you use large red letters suggesting banning I'm out and have zero problem deleting something others might find offensive. By all outward appearance this appeared to be the case in this situation.

Thanks for clarifying. Not sure about what the other members who liked your post really feel I prefer to error on the side of caution and will respect their likes.

As mentioned with a smiley face or something else I would have picked up on it. Not sure who the we is?

A couple things, no one gave any kind of like to the post which isn't a good sign around here, every other thing on I've put in here gets at least one positive. Your post got several likes. To me that means I should get rid of it. While I originally joined a while back I didn't become active until around the first of the year and really have enjoyed the site, enough to pay. I left a site that loved to ban people and many members thought it was a badge of honor?? Anyway I got a time out for liking a post. After the time out I messaged the site owner as to why, that was his response. Yeah, not my style. Haven't been back. Myself I may like a post that may have a sentence of 2 I really don't totally agree with, the overall message I do. When you use large red letters suggesting banning I'm out and have zero problem deleting something others might find offensive. By all outward appearance this appeared to be the case in this situation.

Thanks for clarifying. Not sure about what the other members who liked your post really feel I prefer to error on the side of caution and will respect their likes.
I think the likes by the others who are the WE understood that I was kidding. I'm sorry you didn't get the message... I thought yours was funny, but not likeable. Just too fugly.

edit: again, sorry, I didn't mean it maliciously, only cheeky...

I think the likes by the others who are the WE understood that I was kidding. I'm sorry you didn't get the message... I thought yours was funny, but not likeable. Just too fugly.

edit: again, sorry, I didn't mean it maliciously, only cheeky...
I appreciate your following up and clearing it up. Takes a big man.

It was fugly, part of the humour and why it was set up in the first place. The guy in green at the end really made it funny to me.

As mentioned we can only guess to what the others really thought, I will stay on the safe side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back