2HL Style B Arbor Support

will.mcray

Registered
Registered
Looking for a Style B arbor support for a 2HL Universal. Anyone have any leads on one?
Will

I have a couple of arbor supports for a 1H... IIRC, the 1H and 2HL use the same supports... if you can send me the measurements, I'll check and see if they will fit.

From what I have read, the 2HL is identical to a 1H, just with a larger table. I'm not 100% sure about that, though...

-Bear

I have a couple of arbor supports for a 1H... IIRC, the 1H and 2HL use the same supports... if you can send me the measurements, I'll check and see if they will fit.

From what I have read, the 2HL is identical to a 1H, just with a larger table. I'm not 100% sure about that, though...

-Bear

Thanks Bear. I will get measurements tomorrow.

Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I measured these supports... the support rods are 2.875" on a 4" center to center spread... and about 5.75" from the middle of the rods down to the center of the arbor.

20211025_090234.jpg

20211025_090634.jpg

One has a ¾" collet, the other has a 1-⅞" collet. Both will have to be cleaned up and the oil sight glass (plastic) replaced.

-Bear

Bear,

Just confirmed and they are a match. If you want to take to PM to discuss further we can. Let me know what you would like to do if they are excess to your needs.

Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back