3/8" Tee Bolts for Atlas Mill Table

One of my early jobs on the milling machine in my apprenticeship was making T nuts for the various shop machines, including the horizontal boring mills with 3/4" tapped holes, I also made a lot of studs for them too made of 4140 HT steel, this on the turret lathe.

Why, then would you deburr it so heavily to reduce the number of threads? Not deburring leaves 4 threads, (.250/.0625), and this is for a quick, down and dirty setup. Just sayin.
A full deburr would likely remove one thread on each side, or nearly so.

I have an old shaper block from a small shaper that had been scrapped. I got it to use as an angle plate for my RF30 40 years ago. I had to get smaller T-nuts for my 3/8 clamp set that I used on the RF30.

I also have a base from a "drill press adapter" units that mounted one of the old "arm breaker" portable drills. It has T-slots that fit the common Bridgeport clamp sets, and comes in handy. One of these days I'll make 30 and 45 degree bases for it.

I have an old shaper block from a small shaper that had been scrapped. I got it to use as an angle plate for my RF30 40 years ago. I had to get smaller T-nuts for my 3/8 clamp set that I used on the RF30.

I also have a base from a "drill press adapter" units that mounted one of the old "arm breaker" portable drills. It has T-slots that fit the common Bridgeport clamp sets, and comes in handy. One of these days I'll make 30 and 45 degree bases for it.
That arm was known as an "old man", because it took the place of a real old man, bearing down on the point of the ratchet drill with a board lever.

Back