3d Printed Emblems For A '56 Handyman Wagon

astroracer

Registered
Registered
I am pulling together stuff for a console I am building for my '56 wagon. I was wanting to put some type of emblem on the sides so I decided to model one up in UG. These pics are screen shots off the computer. I did this in about an hours time.
HANDYMAN-vi.jpg
This is 1 1/2" tall and 6 3/4" long. I had them 3D printed in black. Some 3M trim tape will be used to attach them.
HANDYMAN2-vi.jpg
Colors will be as you see them in the jpegs but I can play around with those in the computer.
:)
Mark

HANDYMAN-vi.jpg

HANDYMAN2-vi.jpg

HANDYMAN-vi.jpg

HANDYMAN2-vi.jpg

HANDYMAN-vi.jpg

HANDYMAN2-vi.jpg

HANDYMAN-vi.jpg

HANDYMAN2-vi.jpg

HANDYMAN-vi.jpg

HANDYMAN2-vi.jpg

Got the emblems from Shapeways, I think they look great and will paint up beautifully!
MVC002F-vi.jpg
I have been playing with looks in the computer and haven't stumbled across one I like better then my first try. These will get painted up just as you see them in my computer pics. :)
MVC003F-vi.jpg
A close up. They are a bit grainy but that is to be expected with 3D printing. In fact, they look better then I thought they would. These will paint up great!
MVC004F-vi.jpg
Mark

MVC002F-vi.jpg

MVC003F-vi.jpg

MVC004F-vi.jpg

MVC002F-vi.jpg

MVC003F-vi.jpg

MVC004F-vi.jpg

MVC002F-vi.jpg

MVC003F-vi.jpg

MVC004F-vi.jpg

MVC002F-vi.jpg

MVC003F-vi.jpg

MVC004F-vi.jpg

MVC002F-vi.jpg

MVC003F-vi.jpg

MVC004F-vi.jpg

Emblems look good........I wanna see the wagon!!!!

Thanks! They will look pretty sharp I think. Here are a couple pics of the Wagon.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400
Lots of work, this one... Wiring was a mess, carb was a mess, I've got her running real good now so hopefully I can put some miles on her this summer!

This is where the console will be going.
ry%3D400
I will build it around the shifter to take place of the smaller console. I put TBI fuel injection on the car and need a place to hide the computer. :)
Mark

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

sheesh thats a good looking ride. its interesting how car buff trends change, like almost season to season. a few years ago wagons were the thing everybody wanted, prior to that, muscle cars were the rage, today its rat rods. its hard to keep up. i have always liked wagons best. . . nice vehicle. . . . thanks for sharing.

I wish my 55 handyman wagon looked that good.

Nice car :)

Sweeeet!!! It would be cool if you could get some chrome on the emblems.

Back