5.5" Contact Point for Interapid 74.111965? Long Island Indicator out of business?

Beantown

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a 5.5" contact point for the Interapid 74.111965? All of the forums say "Long Island Indicator" so I placed my order. It has been nearly a month and no contact from them. I have tried emailing them and no response. They don't answer the phone either. I know they are a small business, but their website is up and taking orders. I found some posts on a different site expressing a similar situation, but that was in 2019. They updated the pricing on this item in April of this year, so it hasn't been that long since they were obviously doing business.

I'm happy to wait a bit longer if someone knows the situation or I can move on if someone knows somewhere else that sells these.

I've had the same type non-response from LII. The kindest interpretation I can imagine is that if it won't make a $ale, they don't reply. That assumes they don't have what you want in stock and/or can't be bothered to get it.

I avoid doing business with people that treat me that way.

I suggest you email mrtool2010@hotmail.com. Mark Ratkowski is the owner and has been fully responsive with me. He has one of my DTI's right now.

I've had the same type non-response from LII. The kindest interpretation I can imagine is that if it won't make a $ale, they don't reply. That assumes they don't have what you want in stock and/or can't be bothered to get it.

I avoid doing business with people that treat me that way.

I suggest you email mrtool2010@hotmail.com. Mark Ratkowski is the owner and has been fully responsive with me. He has one of my DTI's right now.
Thanks for the reply! I contacted Mark and he replied right away....even when he when he was sick!! He understands how to get repeat customers. Plus, he made it so easy I ordered two! :D

I ordered one of these this morning and recieved a reply from "Roy Meyer" that they're out of stock. :(

I ordered one of these this morning and recieved a reply from "Roy Meyer" that they're out of stock. :(
Oh man! Sorry, dude! I did buy the last two he had on-hand! :oops:

He had two different balls sizes and wasn't sure which one I would like better, so like I always do I just bought both.

I'm not sure yet. The bad thing is I won't know which one I will actually need until February. I'll do a bit more research and see if I can decided sooner. I hate sitting on stuff I don't need when someone else does.

If you could let me know what you decide, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Back