5c collet chuck is it me or bad chuck?

tim6575

Registered
Registered
new 5c collet chuck from byson is it possible to receive one out of balance i mean the wobble on the mother is so noticeable to the naked eye its ridiculous .

Last edited:
Is it seated correctly ? Should be running low TIR being a Bison .

Come on, Tim. You've read the rules, right?

KEEP A CIVIL TONGUE AND HAVE A NON-OFFENSIVE ID:
13. We are a family-friendly forum. You agree to use civil language, and avoid vulgarity.

Reactions: tjb
thats the thing so i need to use 6 bolts or can i use just the 3 that go in front

i just assumed being in the garage all the cussing going that the fourm would understand wont happen again

Reactions: tjb
Take a pic of your setup and post it if you are able .

okay i think i might of found the problem i have the G0602 mounted on a huge constructed wooden table enough to easly support 2000 pounds so 500 shouldnt be the issue , but what is the G0602 lathe mounts with one bolt in the front underneath to the table and one under the tail stock.

but wherre i find fault in the design is the G0602 has the over hang kinda like a t shape goes up from the mount the tees out which i mounted it just like grizzly said but it has a little movement anyone else have this issue or know what im talking abou t if dont understand then i will upload a picture at the users request.

Back