WTB 6" rotary table (made in Taiwan, Japan, USA etc)

mattthemuppet2

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Hi all,

been looking for a while, but figured I'd shake the tree and see what falls out :) Looking for a 6" rotary table, Yuasa, Vertex or like like. Not really interested in a Chinese or Indian one though. Horizontal+vertical would be nice, but not a deal breaker if not. Have cold hard cash or cold hard and heavy cutting tools to trade!

thanks
matt

Yeah, that's not bad at all. If I were to go new, I'd probably go for the 4 slot which is $415 and sold out right now. I think I'll email them and see when they're getting new stock. thanks!

Yeah, that's not bad at all. If I were to go new, I'd probably go for the 4 slot which is $415 and sold out right now. I think I'll email them and see when they're getting new stock. thanks!
When I was looking around last month, Eisen had the best deal I could find for a Vertex HV-6. Was a bonus, at least for me, to find the 4 slot version, especially at $330. I mean wow, its $415 now!

yeah, prices have gone up a bunch, but it is what it is. Still, $415 isn't bad for what you get, I'm just worried what the shipping will come to.

Back