A big money earner

I read a couple of weeks ago in Thailand additional traffic lights have been installed at various intersections in the curbs so that people on their phones can see them. Too many getting hit by vehicles crossing the roadway.

In the early days of mobile phones I used to get really fed up with students using them in class.
In those days we could confiscate items.
I once got so fed up I placed the confiscated phone in 2 ziplock bags and froze them into a large block of ice in the blast freezer which I gave to the student at the end of class.
It felt damn good and didnt damage the phone and stopped them for quite some time.

In the early days of mobile phones I used to get really fed up with students using them in class.
I once got so fed up I placed the confiscated phone in 2 ziplock bags and froze them into a large block of ice in the blast freezer which I gave to the student at the end of class.
It felt damn good and didnt damage the phone and stopped them for quite some time.
Today you would probably end up in jail for assault

Now days it's like cold turkey for junkies. I remember several years ago hearing about mosquito ring tones, so high us "experienced" folks couldn't hear it so they could not be given away in class.

Back