A Dividing Head Anyone Can Build

Hang Tough Brother, this too shall pass.
**G**
Thank you .....but this will not pass. I will have to learn to accept things the way they are and try to make the best of it. I will get back to the shop but maybe not until 2019.

Thank you .....but this will not pass. I will have to learn to accept things the way they are and try to make the best of it. I will get back to the shop but maybe not until 2019.

well I'm coming to your place so you can train me.. So get well soon...

Thanks Mark,
You covered that build. Textbook quality write up. The workmanship, information, photos, stayed with the idea and direction you started with, didn't kill us with a picture and story for every single hole you drilled, right down to the end product. First class job as far as I'm concerned.

Hey Mark,
You sure do have a knack for conceptual design, implementation and folksy way of explaining which I sure do appreciate.
Thanks,
Harry

I've read this thread a few times and are still amazed at this mans brilliance.

I've read this thread a few times and are still amazed at this mans brilliance.
Actually, the project is really simple when you take it one step at a time. That is how to do everything. One step at a time. I'm not that brilliant, just look at things differently. I now know I can no longer walk and depend on my legs so I am adapting. We are going to install a closed circuit camera in my shop so girlfriend can keep an eye on me from the house and we will use pocket sized walkie talkies to communicate with each other from the shop to the house. I will put wheels on my stool to scoot back and forth to the machines. I will lower everything in the shop for easier use. I will try to get all this done this summer so I can start doing projects again.

I WILL BE BACK EVENTUALLY!!!

Hi Mark.
"O Lord it's hard to be humble" :encourage: . Well then I like the way you think Mark,but brainpower can't be bought you know. I am so glad to hear that you're not giving up the fight. With some planning,you could be in your shop again soon. I am happy that there is someone in your life to help you. Good luck Mark. Can't wait to see what you dish up next.

Back