A sign for your shop

Marco Bernardini

Active User
Registered
I have a sign like this one over my computer (along with a "Do Not Disturb Me - Can't You See I'm Thinking?"), but I'm sure some of you would like to have it in the shop.
Feel free to print it!

this_shop.png

this_shop.png

I have a sign like this one over my computer (along with a "Do Not Disturb Me - Can't You See I'm Thinking?"), but I'm sure some of you would like to have it in the shop.
Feel free to print it!

I like your sign, I think the best one I ever see though was inside a small store.
" No Credit unless your 95 years old and accompanied by both parents "

I have one that says, "If your grumpy, testy or just plain mean there will be a $25.00 charge for putting up with you."

I also have this one, "If you already know what's wrong, why didn't you fix it yourself?"

Repairs are $60 an hour,
If you watch it's $90,
If you help it's $150.

I have one that says, "If your grumpy, testy or just plain mean there will be a $25.00 charge for putting up with you."

I also have this one, "If you already know what's wrong, why didn't you fix it yourself?"

Repairs are $60 an hour,
If you watch it's $90,
If you help it's $150.

Genial!

Feel free to print it!

View attachment 78072

Putting one of those up in my shop would be fraud. My "ten minute jobs" always take at least an hour each. Sometimes they drag on for days.

Hint for my pesky neighbor who doesn't return stuff...

notools.jpg

I have one that says "Unless your name is on the door, don't tell me how to do my job."

So far, no one has come in here named Liberty, University or Fabrications. :))

Chuck

I have a sign on the door that reads

I am not a poor man's hero,
This is a business,
Shop rate $60.00/per hour
NO FREEBIES

I don't even know where I got it, it's been hanging there for 20 years I have crossed the dollar per hour sign out a couple of times. Needs to be updated again. LOL

Martin

I have three signs:

1) State Sales & Use Tax permit.
2) County business operation permit.
3) What Happens In The Man Cave, Stays In The Man Cave.

Ray

Back