A Twelve Million Mile Battery. What?!!!

OK. Well, I'll never get that time back watching the presentation. Was funny though. I loved the bar graph that "proved" the 20,300% growth. But, in one breath 20,300% growth, in another breath .... can make your $10's of thousands into $100's of thousands... which is 1000% growth, not 20,300% if my math is right. I guess he gets to skim 95% off the top then.

So, it would be easy to charge such a large battery quickly even with just a 20A circuit. Send me $2500, non-refundable and I'll tell you how. A non-disclosure agreement is required of course.

The company making the magic powder is real. Sila Nanotechnologies. They had done a series F funding round, raising $590 million, and have partnered with Amperex Technology, BMW, and Daimler, raising their valuation to $3.3 billion. They have not yet done an IPO so it would be difficult to get in on the ground floor or even the the fifth floor.

The ad was misleading but not a scam. I think that the investment advisor simply didn't understand the technology and took bits and piece of information to make his claims. He had no real stake in the company other than using it to sell his newsletter.

The big lie, and it's smaller relatives, are now the new normal. Was a time you used to be able to walk around the bull sh*t, now you need a fusion powered hover board to avoid stepping in it.
Funny you should mention fusion powered hover boards. Have I got a deal for you? A can't fail investment opportunity that can will assuredly provide you with a future lifestyle to which you would like to become accustomed. No more living paycheck to paycheck. No more wondering where your next meal will come from. Those days of the past will only be bad memories. But enough about memories. Back to the future! Just send me all of your money and I will email you the details for the investment opportunity of a lifetime. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery. Batteries not included.

Tom

Anyone remember the claims of we would all be running our cars on H2O some time back.
Yes. But I guess the Dakar ralley would have been cancelled. Imagine stopping at a gas station...............I guess it would have gone something like.....

Good day sir, can I fill it up?.......sparkling,still or recycled water?

Still please, and give me a sixpack to go.

Can I wash the windows?

Sure,thanks.

With regular or unleaded?

Unleaded please, smaller carbon footprint.

Or something like that. :laughing:

let me think...... 9,000 miles on one charge has to be the equivalent of $100K

As a bonus, the energy density is probably up there with conventional explosives... 2 MWhrs hmm.

1 MJ/kg for good Lithium batteries
1 kwhr is 3.6 MJ
So the majic battery is 3600 MJ for 540 kg.
6.6 MJ/kg.
Yep, higher than TNT at 4.6 MJ/kg.

For reference, 2 MWhrs is a shipping container sized grid scale battery.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back