Acra Mill & Vise - $2,100 (Grants Pass, OR)

Wow looks pretty decent- wish I was closer

Oh come on, once you're on I-5 it's autopilot all the way. ;)

I sent a link to the guy in Lake Almanor who is looking for a mill.

I WAS close enough and I bought it !!!...........................................:dancing banana:
Actually it is an Acra mill and needs some love that I have plenty of to give her,and I got her fer a good price that we were both agreeable to. I can hardly wait to pick her up !!.................:grin:

I WAS close enough and I bought it !!!...........................................:dancing banana:
Actually it is an Acra mill and needs some love that I have plenty of to give her,and I got her fer a good price that we were both agreeable to. I can hardly wait to pick her up !!.................:grin:

Saweeet! Glad someone here was able to grab it. From the pictures the mill looked fairly clean. What size vise was that? It looked like it might be an 8 in.

The vice I didn't want, and i believe it was an 10 incher waaaayyyy more than I will ever need and friigen HEAVY !!
It's a 9x49 table hi/lo range motor and adjustable belt drive and needs some love as I said before.
He also has a pretty big surface grinder, KO Lee I believe, more than I have need for but someone here might get a deal on it
I will ask him if I could post it for sale here.

The vise I didn't want, and i believe it was an 10 incher waaaayyyy more than I will ever need and friigen HEAVY !!

What, you didn't think somebody here might want it? (Not me, but somebody might)

Wellll, I do still have the option of taking it with the mill, probably will, I may need it some time....
If not I can flip it to someone in need of one this big............

The vice I didn't want, and i believe it was an 10 incher waaaayyyy more than I will ever need and friigen HEAVY !!
It's a 9x49 table hi/lo range motor and adjustable belt drive and needs some love as I said before.
He also has a pretty big surface grinder, KO Lee I believe, more than I have need for but someone here might get a deal on it
I will ask him if I could post it for sale here.
You know, you can always grab something small in a big vise, but it's really tough to grab something big in a small vise! I'd put it on a shelf, it might turn out to be a lot handier than you think.

You know, you can always grab something small in a big vise, but it's really tough to grab something big in a small vise! I'd put it on a shelf, it might turn out to be a lot handier than you think.

Have and not need versus need and not have situation, still would need an apprentice to move it but don't have one........ :big grin:

Back