Allen Key testing.

AVE has always had some 'lifestyle content' on his channel, even from the beginning. When he does a technical video, I always learn something from him.

I just ignore his histrionics. I'm sure he had developed this manner of speaking to deal with the roughnecks at the mine, but for a guy that speaks 3 languages, has an advanced degree, and is a senior engineer, I think there's a thing or 2 I can learn from him.

AVE has always had some 'lifestyle content' on his channel, even from the beginning. When he does a technical video, I always learn something from him.

I just ignore his histrionics. I'm sure he had developed this manner of speaking to deal with the roughnecks at the mine, but for a guy that speaks 3 languages, has an advanced degree, and is a senior engineer, I think there's a thing or 2 I can learn from him.
I personally like seeing the soft side of him with his daughter. And I like his technical stuff. You clearly get a sense of his knowledge.
And if you have ever watched him go through a mechanical disaster like a collapse of a bridge, crane, etc. He has a clear insight to things like that. But lately I'm left scratching my head. I want the guy with the knowledge, not the guy trying to entertain the roughnecks.

Back