Almost ready for tin! II

jpfabricator

Active User
Registered
After Gator told me the pictures wernt showing, I tried for 3 hr to download them again. Tap-a-talk (the app. to view this site on a smart phone) got renamed to Crap-a-talk!
Im trying to post the pics, please let me know if they show.
View attachment 76092
View attachment 76093
View attachment 76094
These pictures show the pole truck so many of you were intrested in lifting and setting the middle rafter.
View attachment 76095
View attachment 76096
A couple of birds eye views.
View attachment 76098
The last raftergoing up.
uploadfromtaptalk1399208856128.jpg
The roof purlins and the eave strut in place, this os whenI ran out of daylight.

Jake Parker

uploadfromtaptalk1399208856128.jpg

After Gator told me the pictures wernt showing, I tried for 3 hr to download them again. Tap-a-talk (the app. to view this site on a smart phone) got renamed to Crap-a-talk!
View attachment 76092
View attachment 76093
View attachment 76094
These pictures show the pole truck so many of you were intrested in lifting and setting the middle rafter.
View attachment 76095
View attachment 76096
View attachment 76098
The last raftergoing up.
View attachment 76099
The roof purlins and the eave strut in place, this os whenI ran out of daylight.

Jake Parker

I'm getting "Invalid Attachment" message on all the attachements...
Chuck

View attachment 76092
View attachment 76093
View attachment 76094
View attachment 76095
View attachment 76096
View attachment 76098
The last raftergoing up.
View attachment 76099

Jake Parker

I don't know why it wouldn't accept your photos. What is size of your building?

I see the last pic of the last rafter going up. Exciting man!

If you have any questions about TapaTalk, please write me. That is what I use, and I like it better than using the full website for posting pics, so maybe I can help. I am glad you are trying, and love to see your pics

Bernie

The completed size will be 20' wide by 18' deep. Im trying to upload from my images, should I just start a thread and take pictures as I post? It seems when I try to post multiple pics it refuses all but one. Kind of frustrated. I might have to get a Go-Pro and do video tours instead.

Jake Parker

Looking good Jake.
******************Gator************************

Looking good Jake.
******************Gator************************

Really looks good, the only problem I see is the size. It's TOO SMALL ! My shop is 24 X 34 & when I'm busy it's crammed & I'm tripping over things.

Enjoy you project & your new shop. Great job

fixit

Back