• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Some users may still have issues remaining logged into the forum. Please delete old bookmarks. If you are still having issues, go to the Site Issues forum here and let us know EXACTLY what you clicked on before the login issue arose, so we can try to track it down. We are working on this, and appreciate your patience. Thank you.

[4]

An Update For Stephen

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

bosephus

Hello

Stephen asked me to answer a couple private messages for him and to let you all know he will be off-line for a few days .
Tuesday he had a slip and fall accident and dislocated his shoulder .
unfortunately he had a reaction to the muscle relaxers administered . he went into respiratory arrest and had to be intubated .
Everything is fine now other then a very sore throat and a bad temper from not being able to swallow to eat .

He should be home Saturday morning after minor surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff .

I will try to answer his messages if I can find them .
Thank you Ashtan

kvt

Active User
he will be even more bad temper once the Pt (Pain and torture) guys get hold of him I know from experience. God speed in his recovery. (ice cream is nice on the throat)

EmilioG

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Hope you're OK but I wish you would return my tools. Not cool.

[6]
[5] [7]