angle cube

Two Strider SNG's......and whats that peeking around the corner? Knife nuts rejoice :)

The build won't be now, have to gather materials and design something.

That's a Boker that my buddy from Norway gifted to me. It's an inexpensive knife but has sentimental value, I had a custom carbon fiber scale made for it. I'm not a knife nut as I was a flashlight nut but I do have a few keepers & sold off the rest that didn't get used. I just carry a Strider or Spyderco now these days.

That's ok, if/whenever you get to the WE project, please let me know.

That's a Boker that my buddy from Norway gifted to me. It's an inexpensive knife but has sentimental value, I had a custom carbon fiber scale made for it. I'm not a knife nut as I was a flashlight nut but I do have a few keepers & sold off the rest that didn't get used. I just carry a Strider or Spyderco now these days.

That's ok, if/whenever you get to the WE project, please let me know.

Will do!

Spyderco is a great company, their knives are great for the price. I have has a few flashlights in the past, favorite was a Fenix E05. Great bright keychain light. Battery lasted forever and was super handy. Lost it sadly, meaning to get another since.

thanks for all the input guys. i'm just looking for a way to set my lathe compound, or mill vice, with a digital readout. my old eyes need some help.
i'm in the process of putting readouts on the mill and planer.

Oh,v what you need is a digital angle finder. You can bring the carriage close to the Chuck and measure the angle between the face of the Chuck and the compound. Home depot or Lowe's sells them where they have the squares and stuff. Hope that helps.

Back