Resolved Another phishing attempt

It may be possible that once they got a hit, the flood gates will open for other attempts. Thanks for posting the site name, but I'm not clicking on it. I am not an IT/computer guy, I put my skill level right about at my machinist level just barely functional. You may want to have your computer scanned, and cleaned something may have gotten in, and could cause trouble.

Upvote 0
It may be possible that once they got a hit, the flood gates will open for other attempts. Thanks for posting the site name, but I'm not clicking on it. I am not an IT/computer guy, I put my skill level right about at my machinist level just barely functional. You may want to have your computer scanned, and cleaned something may have gotten in, and could cause trouble.
We did the things suggested on HM, but may need to get our computer nerd to work on it; my computer skill set is about the same as you suggest, luckily we have a dude who knows how to fix things,

Upvote 0
I got one of those in the family, my son is in the Bay area, PhD ME, probably couldn't change a headlight, but could CAD one for you in a couple of minutes :D

Upvote 0
I think these attempts are more of an advertising gimmick than dark thoughts an/or deeds, but I am not about to indulge them further, but I guess I should do something about the pop ups.

Upvote 0
Back