Another whatzit thread .

It's the direction change gear selector from in the door of the spindle change gears . Left of the front.

Looks just like the follow rest for my 14 1/2 inch South Bend.

I believe that it is now that I look a little closer ! :grin: The one I have is missing the pads and holding shafts so I never figured out what it was and what it went to . :rolleyes: I've tried to match those holes up with everything I own with no luck and was going to scrap it . The SB is long gone so if anyone can use it , they can have it . ( I just need to find it again )

I like the little spring winder in there too . I have a similar lady leg model .
I'd be happy to have it if it fits a 9A.

I believe that it is now that I look a little closer ! :grin: The one I have is missing the pads and holding shafts so I never figured out what it was and what it went to . :rolleyes: I've tried to match those holes up with everything I own with no luck and was going to scrap it . The SB is long gone so if anyone can use it , they can have it . ( I just need to find it again )

MMCMDL - Pleasep put me second on the list !!! I would love to have it - if Chuck doesnt take it. Of coarse I would cover any costs.
Thank you - Jim

Back