Anyone recognize these parts? Toothed belts and matching pulleys, and change gears in a kit with other items, but for what?

RaisedByWolves

Mangler of grammar, off my meds.
H-M Supporter Gold Member
So I got a bunch of tooling and assorted items in a buyout and Im trying to identify them. All of it is new, most NIB with Littlemachineshop lables on them and they check out with the parts on their site. Other parts are new and in a box but with no lables.

This is some kind of kit with toothed belts, Toothed pullies, some type of what looks like way cover a power cord and other items all packaged in a bright yellow tool box.

IMG_2569.JPG
IMG_2570.JPG
IMG_2571.JPG
IMG_2572.JPG
IMG_2574.JPG
IMG_2575.JPG

Does anyone recognize these?

The parts and packaging for the most part are very distinctive and they look to be fairly high quality.

Then there are the change gears, IIRC there are 11-12 of them with a 12MM bore with keyway.

IMG_2576.JPG

IMG_2578.JPG

Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
So I got a bunch of tooling and assorted items in a buyout and Im trying to identify them. All of it is new, most NIB with Littlemachineshop lables on them and they check out with the parts on their site. Other parts are new and in a box but with no lables.

This is some kind of kit with toothed belts, Toothed pullies, some type of what looks like way cover a power cord and other items all packaged in a bright yellow tool box.

View attachment 448118View attachment 448119View attachment 448120View attachment 448121View attachment 448122View attachment 448123

Does anyone recognize these?

The parts and packaging for the most part are very distinctive and they look to be fairly high quality.

Then there are the change gears, IIRC there are 11-12 of them with a 12MM bore with keyway.

View attachment 448124
View attachment 448125

Any help greatly appreciated.
Give LMS a call then send them photos: they have always been very helpful with my questions & any issues.

looks like an upgrade kit for 7" chinese minilathe mine has the same type of drive belts. they are pos i think the drive belt i mean . iv had to replace mine several times. and add on a belt tensioner . motor will over power the belt and strip the teeth. if the gears and pullys are metal they are a good upgrade.

As for the toothed pulleys , LMS offers "High speed" optional pulley sets for benchtop high torque brushless mills .

With the gears being exactly 12mm it could be for a gear box. From my experience the changeover gears usually have a couple thou clearance to make for easy changing.
They also seem to be a little beefier than Chinese low end machines.

Just guessing.

The timing dear set could be to keep the head and crossfeed timed.

Back