Apparently I have BRD and now some other disease...

Joshwashere

Registered
Registered
Let me explain, so over on another forum for gunsmithing I found out I have BRD (black rifle disease)... well after getting a milling machine a couple years back and tearing it apart, and purchasing many other machines,
I need to know what this new disease is called? Haha
5 drill presses 2 grinders 3 lathes and 2 more milling machines. And countless watch list for what I think I need.
Josh

No known cure and is essentially terminal with no natural life span effects. Symptoms are usually not an issue for the affected but are most noticed by spouses or significant others. Best known therapy is to just let it run its course and join a support group like H-M who will enable you to justify all urges to purchase machines or any sort of related materials.

Best known therapy is to just let it run its course and join a support group like H-M who will enable you to justify all urges to purchase machines or any sort of related materials.
Group therapy (available at local machinists' clubs) is also helpful, in a supportive way. But as tweinke pointed out, there's no known cure

Back