Apparently I have BRD and now some other disease...

I see my old pictures on this website of the equipment I've owned over the years . 4 BPs , Johnson saws , big lathes and small lathes , woodworking tools , Kennedy roll arounds , vidmars etc etc etc . Sold the majority of it all , and STILL can't get a skateboard into my garage . :dejected: I can't seem to nail that cure for this disease either ! But hey , it sure is fun , and I need that little Jet lathe and mill for the basement . :big grin:

I'm just starting/accumulating for those needing to make room:encourage:

I'm just starting/accumulating for those needing to make room:encourage:

Better make a lot ! :grin: You'll be losing some real soon .

OK, I just added a 2nd new 46"tool chest, and also have 2x60" Milwaukees, a 40" stacked roll away, and a 26" stacked roll away. As the Chevelle is being completed more storage drawers are opening up.:grin:

OK, I just added a 2nd new 46"tool chest, and also have 2x60" Milwaukees, a 40" stacked roll away, and a 26" stacked roll away. As the Chevelle is being completed more storage drawers are opening up.:grin:

Bet I could fill them up for ya ! I have lot of nice stuff ( too much ) but I'll shoot you a few more pictures . Go back thru my older posts of the tooling in the blue vidmars . I was just looking at them . I'll end up dying with this stuff ......just not enough time to shed it all !! You saw what I have in here at work , ad that's all I need . :tranquility:

I'll do that, one day I may be helping a new person fill their boxes.

When will it ever stop??? I need to slow down as I'm nearing my end. No one here knows a thing about my machines or cares.

When will it ever stop??? I need to slow down as I'm nearing my end. No one here knows a thing about my machines or cares.
It NEVER STOPS :grin big: !!!!
We can only make one person happy in this life, OURSELVES.
you can try to make other people happy, and do nice things for others- but that doesn't guarantee they will be happy afterwards.
when you are content in your mind, the happiness will spread to others without having to do anything. :tranquility:

by my thought process (read: justification),
i like to buy things that give me the ability to create other things- that makes me happy
if that moment spreads to another through no fault of my own, i accomplished making 2 people happy :cool:

Back