AR 15 Bump Fire Stock

I would go through ammo WAY too fast with something like that. :p:biggrin: Would be kind of fun though.

-Ron

I would go through ammo WAY too fast with something like that. :p:biggrin: Would be kind of fun though.

-Ron

Oh yeah, took me about 10 minutes to clean out a full 100 rounds, including time to set up paint cans and load my mags :)

I've used one of those for almost two years no - it IS an ammo eater, but then that is why our group has the annual shoot - to dispense of ammo. :biggrin:

You can really appreciate it with tracers! AK variant's now have a similar option IIRC.

So is there a technique to firing it to get the pseudo full auto functioning? I would suspect that if you grip the trigger too tightly it would stop since the trigger has to be held loose enough so it bounces off your finger.

Tom

The stock allows the gun to move back and forth into the stock. There is a small guard on the left side of the trigger, you rest your finger on that. When you push the gun all the way out of the stock, it is just enough to touch the trigger. The recoil of the bullet pushes the gun back into the stock, and as long as you keep forward pressure on the front of the gun, the trigger will keep coming back to your finger. It still can shoot almost 900 rounds per minute, the statistic on the site is 30 rounds in 1.8 seconds. This can be changed by different holding positions, varying amounts of pressure, good or poor ammo, but either way, anything over 500 rounds per minute is a lot of fun :)

If it would work with a .22LR upper, I'd be all over it.

I've used one of those for almost two years no - it IS an ammo eater, but then that is why our group has the annual shoot - to dispense of ammo. :biggrin:

You can really appreciate it with tracers! AK variant's now have a similar option IIRC.

That's the next thing on my list of things to do, have some tracers made. I've got a pretty decent bucket of empty .223 brass, how much does it cost per round to have the tracers made?

That's the next thing on my list of things to do, have some tracers made. I've got a pretty decent bucket of empty .223 brass, how much does it cost per round to have the tracers made?

If you watch the sales you can pick up pulled or non-loaded tracer bullets in bulk. Weidners is a good source when they have them. The rest of the components are the normal costs, but I use W844T powder which may cost a ta more. I don't recall the price per 1K to load them off hand. You can also get tracers on some auction sites from various manufacturers. Hazmat fees are incurred for shipping tracers BTW.

Back