AR15 Uppers on sale at Aim Surplus

T

Tom Griffin

Forum Guest
Register Today
I just ordered an AR15 M4 upper receiver from Aim Surplus for $64.99 shipped...JUST in case someone needs another project. ;)

Tom

The brown truck dropped off my upper today. They say it's a blem, but I can find anything wrong with it. I guess that makes it a great buy at $65.

Now I just need to get busy and machine the lower...

Tom

002_2.JPG

002_2.JPG

002_2.JPG

The brown truck dropped off my upper today. They say it's a blem, but I can find anything wrong with it. I guess that makes it a great buy at $65.

Now I just need to get busy and machine the lower...

Tom

Are you using a jig?

I have the tactical machinging jig...just have not had time to get my mill dialed in and get brave enough to machine it.

I just built another AR with an upper from Ammo Surplus that was 59 + shipping, a FN 1:7 20" barrel, and a LW15.com composite lower...neat deal for 99.00

Do you mean a jig for finishing a partially machined lower? I'm doing it the hard way and starting with a raw forging. There are too many projects in the works right now though so its kind of been moved to the back burner.

Tom

Do you mean a jig for finishing a partially machined lower? I'm doing it the hard way and starting with a raw forging. There are too many projects in the works right now though so its kind of been moved to the back burner.

Tom

yes... no way I am doing a 0%!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, I can't believe I missed this. Got on the waiting list.

Tom

Back