Atlas identification help

Whoops, I got it backwards. No bolts means timken. Bolts mean babbit. I'm gettin' old.....gray matter doesn't wok as well as it used to.
Brother I’m there with ya!!! I suffer from CRS on a daily basis…

You can pull the "MOLO" or Atlas Manual of Lathe Operation for a range of years off of our site download library if you want to upgrade your site access. There are also drawings of various attachments, and catalogs that show all the options and accessories available there as well.

If you want the info for free, get it at vintagemachinery.org and lathes.co.uk. There is a lot of information out there for the Atlas, even old time popular mechanics projects too. I have a library stashed somewhere as well, but these are the best sources.
Ok I guess I’m gonna have to dig around the site and find the tip jar then…I like supporting sites that keep such material…been a site supporter of a particular bike site for 15 years now but it’s been worth every cent for the help and information that I’ve gotten from it

Ok found the tip jar…on a unrelated note I’ve been cruising around the site looking at this and that…I’m simply in awe that 1) the amount of information here across a whole realm of different topics… 2) till now I’ve never heard of the site…have several buddies that will be joining here shortly…

Probably should have put that somewhere else but didn’t know as to where and didn’t want to threadjack someone else…

I did however make a small move forward on the lathes yesterday…bought new belts and two cans of akysolv to degrease and clean them up as well as ordered a complete felt kit…currently have a patch job in my shop so I’ve been working on that of a evenings and not much of nothing else…should get it painted and out the door by the weekend which will allow me to turn my attention back to things in the shop…

Back