Bandsaw blades where do you buy them?

Amazon has a good stock of high quality blades in the standard sizes.

You can also buy directly from Starrett on the web.

Thanks everyone I use 14 tooth blades and always have to order them I will look into these sources.

I buy mine from the Ellis Manufacturing Company. Since they make bandsaws, I thought they would also supply good quality blades. Over the years I've bought a couple dozen of different lengths, tooth configurations and pitches. They're about the same price as those from Sawblade.com, but since they're less than 10 miles down the road I can order them in the morning and pick them up the same afternoon, and no shipping charge.

I can second LA cutting, many choices they offer, any size you want, good pricing.

I buy discounted bands off Amazon with the depth, width and pitch I need then cut/ silver solder them to the size I need for my 4*6 bandsaw. I usually get 2 to 4 bands from one purchase, usually at a cost of $3-5. Mostly starrett and Lennox

I only runa porta band style saw so this may not apply, but I have been buying Milwaukee blades from hone depot.

I’m still on my first one and I’ve been abusing it for about a year now. Still cuts like when I installed it…

Last edited:
The last time I bought bandsaw blades I used BandSawBladesDirect.com
They had good prices on the upper end Lenox DieMaster metal cutting blades I was looking for. I was also able to get 3/4" blades for my horizontal bandsaw where many others only had 1/2" in the length I needed and wanted a premium to make a 3/4" blade.

Back