Battery powered / cordless shop vacs (vacuums)?

Dogs will give unconditional love to someone who's friendly and kind to them. Allergic or not I could never send a dog down the road unless it was to someone, I know would take care of them and cherish their company. We recently lost one of ours under a bad set of circumstances. It's been a month now and our second dog is still roaming every room in the house, and every corner of the yard hoping she will be able to find her.

Last summer we found a border collie puppy that had been abandoned along the roadside. I fell in love with him immediately but couldn't convince the wife we should keep him. With the 2 elderly dogs we already had it wouldn't have been a good fit. We put out bulletins, contacted neighborhood organizations, and the Humane Society. No one reported a lost dog, and we weren't willing to give him up to potentially go through the same scenario again.

Word spread through the family and luckily one of our nieces happened to be looking for another dog to keep her current one company. We made arrangements for them to meet, and they hit it off great. A year later they are the best of buddies and are getting care second to none. They have 10 fenced in acres to play in, sheep to heard, and friendly cats to snooze with. We get pictures every couple of weeks or so just to satisfy our dog fix.

It looks like Piper has found her soulmates. I'm sure she's as happy as she could be and is being well cared for. I wouldn't give her up to anyone, regardless of their claim. She's been through more than enough and deserves the good home you're giving her.

Last edited:
PICT2270.JPG
A dutiful and motherly German Shepherd watching over and protecting the young one entrusted to her care.​

PICT2276.JPG
"What happened to all my Cheerio's?"​

Last edited:
Back