been a bit between posts.

keltg

Active User
Registered
A few days ago I received an email notifying me it had been a month since my last post. I honestly didn't think it had been that long. I normally post in the gunsmithing section as I am a licensed gunsmith and enjoy helping out whenn I can and getting second opinions when I need them. But with working full time in a water treatment plant, working part time in my gunsmithing shop (closer to another 6 hours a day), raising 6 kids, well 4 at home. I haven't been on a computer a whole lot. I have checked on new posts in gunsmithing, and also the logan section as I now have a logan lathe. I haven't been on long enough to post or to read through other threads. With things finally starting to get caught up I will have a few more extra minutes to actually sit and enjoy reading and replying to the threads I know a little about. And be asking questions again as I continue to learn what I can about working with metal. I must say I have learned a lot here, and have enjoyed it. I was a member on a couple other machining sites but after being made to feel inferior and less than others I withdrew memberships. Here I have never been made to feel that way, and others are always willing to help if and when they can. I hope periods of lurking can be tolerated when my schedule gets hectic and the time doesn't allow me to get here regularly, as I thouroughly enjoy the site when I do have the spare time.
Thank you to the admin, for putting together such a place.
Keltg

Thanks for dropping in when you can. We're glad you're still here! :))

Back