Best 3/16" Ball Mill on Amazon?

middle.road

Granite Stoopid...
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I'm looking around for 1/8" ball mill or burr to do up some grooves on my saddle.
Came across this.
Seriously? Has anyone bought this at that price?!
(scroll down and see some of their other offerings...)

You can be the first! I would like to hear your review.

Whoever Theodore is he must be rich if he's actually selling those!

Just looked up that same ball end mill. $170 at MSC.

Not a lot of reviews.................:)

The $800 one is on my Wish List, just waiting for some reviews before I move it to my shopping cart. I hope to buy it soon before the price gets exhorbitant, but can't wait too long, there are only 10 left in stock. I looked at the $98 one, but it's obviously a cheap knock off. The dead give away is the cheaper shipping, it must be lighter than the "real thing". Besides, anybody who's anybody knows you can't buy a decent 3/16" ball end mill for under $800. I mean, it IS carbide, after all.

Tom

Why am I seeing diamond in the description ? If this were to be diamond tipped , I could see the $100 per piece for cutting composite and such . For $800 ? I'll wait for all you guys reviews also . :)

I just bought a couple dozen. Well not really. This is a common practice on Amazon and eBay when the seller is out of stock. Even places like Shars inflate the price by 100 to 1000 times when they're out of stock. It keeps them on the site, but doesn't really allow you to order at that price. With the Shars adds if you attempt to order it will give you an "out of stock" message and allow you to order it at the real price once it's back in stock. You can buy that end mill on half a dozen industrial supplier websites for around $20.00 or less.

Zoro has them for about $16.00 ea.

Back