Best low cost magnifier to read blueprints??

Work seems to scale down all the prints to fit on a sheet of paper making the print hard to see. Is there a good magnifier that I could sit on the print to enlarge it? I'm wondering if something like this below will work? What are you guy's using that works well?

I use my cell phone... there are many magnifier apps that use the macro lens on your camera, they also turn on the led light if need be.

I bought a set of inexpensive jewelers loops from Amazon
I believe it is a 7 or 8 piece set with different magnifying powers for each loop.
Something like $8 USD

I have one of those plastic half dome magnifiers that you listed on the first post. I don't think I have ever used it in earnest. When I need to magnify something ( happens a lot at my age), I just grab my opto-visor 99 times out of 100

I have one of those plastic half dome magnifiers that you listed on the first post. I don't think I have ever used it in earnest. When I need to magnify something ( happens a lot at my age), I just grab my opto-visor 99 times out of 100

I have a large illuminated magnifying glass / light fixture I use for fine engraving but it doesn't fit so well in my pocket when I go shopping at the drug store. Drug manufacturers delight in putting the smallest text possible on drug labels

here is a simple solution to magnification and portability.
it is a credit card sized Fresnel lens
here is an example found on Amazon < LINK HERE >

I just got a great magnifying visor for $29. It has a two-setting LED on it, and you get several lenses plus a storage bag for the whole kit. The LED is powered by a rechargeable battery.

I have a Bausch and Lomb visor, and this thing beats it to death. I will never use the Bausch and Lomb again.

The brand name is "Yoctosun," and you can find it on Amazon.

Back