Best way to learn Fusion 360

Dude! Thank you so much for sharing this! I just became aware of the fact that Fusion 360 is free to hobbyists. These videos are exactly what I needed to get started. They do a great job of walking you through some design work. Thanks again!

Glad it helped. I struggled with random youtube videos and found Titans, helped focus vs random stuff.

Need to learn this also.

I made the dog bone project from the kids section of the Titans site. They walk you through pretty well.

Also made this afterwards. It took some figuring out and fumbling but it came out like I wanted more or less.

It's a prototype of a model rocket part.

Baffle Concept 01.jpgBaffle Concept 02.jpg

This software is super cool! It takes a looooong time to start up though, at least of my laptop.

@GunsOfNavarone Thanks for that link! I just spent the last hour watching, it's a very good tutorial.

I like how the Titans site lets you download drawings so you can practice making a model.

I didn't find much on that titans of CNC, however this guy's covers most everything for fusion 360.
Fusion how to

I watched parts 1 and 2 last night. I learned more from Lars than anyone else previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back