beware of ebay global shipping

Yes, it did tell me the extra charge by Pitney Bowes, after I won/bought. I wondered who or what the heck is Pitney Bowes.

they are the label guys..guess they got their own shipping gig now

Caught me by suprise...Had just read a feedback for an item I sold....he states "It's the last time when I buy goods shipped by Pitny bowes USPS is better".
I wasn't sure what he was talking about...I ship most everything USPS so Was confused by the feedback...I thought well he like how I ship and he didn't like how someone else shipped pitny bowes. But now I see he is in france and I shipped to the global shipping center. only indication to me was the label had a reference number on it that I had never seen on labels before.

I have Opted out.....It was a great sales pitch and it sounded like a great deal....but now we are insulting foreign customers.
Be interesting to see how long that program lasts once everyone figures it out. Rip off!

the thing that get you it not the feedback but ebays bs rating system. they will probably hit the high shipping fee button...next thing you know ebay tells you your performance is below standards...it's all a rip off...

had i noticed before i shipped it i would have had the guy redo it and ship it for 5 bucks.:banghead:

the thing that get you it not the feedback but ebays bs rating system. they will probably hit the high shipping fee button...next thing you know ebay tells you your performance is below standards...it's all a rip off...

had i noticed before i shipped it i would have had the guy redo it and ship it for 5 bucks.:banghead:

Was this shipped from another country or USA?
I have not seen this happen yet.
I don't quite understand,
Usually lets say it saye the item is $25.00 , and Shipping is $6.00.
Si I hit Pay Now,, and I pay $31.00. So far, that has been that.
What do they do, take more money out of your pay pal account after ,say I paid the $31.00?

you have to have so many sales to get into it...i must have just reached the level and they snuck it in....btw the guy hasn't even received it yet...slooooowwwwwwww

(from usa too usa shipping center, then to canada)

Back