Black Delrin

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
4" x 4" x 24" square stock from Quandrant Plastic Products . Finally found a box that this will fit . $125 + shipping for box .

I'm drooling... I wonder how much shipping would be to Utah...

I'm drooling... I wonder how much shipping would be to Utah...
Not sure . Cheapest way possible , maybe $15 ??????? I have a box all ready for it . My son could weigh it up and get you an exact price ! :encourage:

Not sure . Cheapest way possible , maybe $15 ??????? I have a box all ready for it . My son could weigh it up and get you an exact price ! :encourage:
Alright, I've been hooked. I'm in.

I have plastic hunks I will put into the box to fill it up . Cleaning out the garage . Let me know . :)

Pic to follow in a minute . :) :encourage:

So this is the Delrin . 4 x 4 x 24 . you buy it I'll fill the extra 4" of box with some sort of plastic . Or aluminum , or firewood , or whatever . Whatever , it's here .

Attachments

• IMG_9588.JPG
    IMG_9588.JPG
    465.9 KB · Views: 109
I unfortunately had to back out of this deal (goofed my W-4 last year and Uncle Sam is owed some extra money).

I will take it, plus whatever shipping and whatever else you can stuff in.
lemme know your paypal, I’ll send it off.

So this is the Delrin . 4 x 4 x 24 . you buy it I'll fill the extra 4" of box with some sort of plastic . Or aluminum , or firewood , or whatever . Whatever , it's here .
Got the Delrin, certainly there were no extras, though the box could have handled much more.
Buyer beware, I suppose.

Edit: For the record, it’s a nice chunk of Delrin. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back