Bridgeport Series 2 Mill

For power, first choice would be a Phase Perfect - gives you a global solution. Similar to a rotary phase converter (RPC), except quieter, more efficient and very good voltage balancing. Second choice would be an RPC. I had an RPC for about 35 years, finally upgraded to the PP, just wish I had done it sooner. The PP is not cheap, but is a “one and done” solution.
Pictures? PHASE PERFECT, can you tell us about capacity and price please?

Let's say that price isn't necessarily a barrier for entry anymore. If that is the case, I am leaning towards the PhasePerfect solution, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to hook it up at my house due to only have single phase power (to my knowledge). I do have a 230V outlet for my dryer, but I'm unsure how I can solve powering my three-phase machine with this scenario.
All the options - VFD, RPC, Phase Perfect or SPC are designed for single phase input and 3 phase output (yes, there are exceptions, bu that's not what we're discussing here).

On any of those units you'll connect them to 240 single phase (dryer plug) and wire the mill to the converter of your choice. There's pros and cons to each one, but any of them will get the job done.

Spend and hour on YouTube and search for each of those terms and you'll see somebody set one up.

Phase Perfect information is available on their website, a 5Hp will run around $1400 with shipping. They are a plug and play option the same as an RPC. Price wise it is close to what a factory 10 Hp RPC would cost, usual rule of thumb is the RPC should be 2X the largest motor, there are various versions. You can make your own RPC for less. Phase Perfect essentially is a pass through of L1 and L2, and generates the 3rd leg. The waveform is more stable than an RPC, in particular with hard to start equipment. If you have transformers and other electrical circuitry, the newer models of the Phase Perfect is considered cleaner power, if you are on a tight budget than many people find a cheap idler locally and add a a RPC control box. VFD's on a basic mill up to 3 Hp are also a relatively inexpensive option but require rewiring and programming, so more complicated. Above 3 Hp the cost of the VFD's go up quite a bit, and in most scenarios would drive a single motor (i.e. it is not a machine 3 phase power source.)

Back