Bridgeport Shaper Head cutters? Help Identifying

Alrighty then. I have to admit I did not expect much interest in them. Everytime I think I might have something decent - reality slaps me in the face. Goes to show you what I know....The long Cincinnati looks to be unused - Anyone have any interest in that or should I toss it up on the 'Bay?

These sometimes go for serious money as they aren't very common.
I'm especially and specifically interested in the Cincy cutter as spent any free time the past several weeks making the toolholder for my Cincy Toolmaster slotter.
Next item is to figure out cutters. I've just started reading the cutter design texts pertaining to slotting and intended begin drafting specific questions here at HM.
I had planned to make my own. However, a sample to base them on would be especially helpful.
If you decide not to break up the set or can't afford the cutter, then might you be willing to take some careful measurements.
Please.

Daryl
MN

Last edited:
Thanks Karl! Where did you find that? I looked for some BP Accessories catalogs but didn't hit it right I guess.

I just scanned a 50 year old copy of the slotter manual. got eight more pages if anybody needs to repair one. You should know there ain't no such thing as replacement parts.

Here are some picts, and a list of what I perceive their condition to be. Trying to determine best way to sell them.
Of the two that have Bridgepost markings on them, the ST-3 is mint, the ST-5 has one side/edge ground and it's tapered for some odd reason.
Daryl has placed dibs on the Cincy.

P1100891.JPG

P1100893.JPG

P1100905.JPG

Attachments

• Cutter_List.txt
    914 bytes · Views: 9
Back