Bridgeport up for auction in Atascadero, CA

mickri

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I have no connection with this auction. 5 days to go. Current bid on the bridgeport is a whopping $35 and the hendy lathe is at a staggering $60. Be interesting to see what they ultimately sell for.

mickri

The hendy lathe went for $700. The bridgeport closed at $400. And the huge demoor lathe $50.

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
Wow, those are some deals considering they sold in Ca.
I paid much more for my tired old Bridgeport.
We just don’t see them very often.

mickri

The hendy (sp??) was definitely a good deal. It looked to be in above average condition and came with a some accessories as I recall. The bridgeport's knee and table was rusty and might have been missing a few parts. I know nothing about bridgeports so it might have been complete. The demoor was a huge lathe. Looked to be 8' to 10' long by 20" or more. What I see is if the lathe or mill is usable in a machine shop or by a hobbiest it will sell for a good price. If not then they are bargains because buyers are few and far between. There are two machine shop auctions coming up in a week or so. One in the bay area and the other in Placerville. Be interesting to see what their stuff sells for.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock