Buffalo 40 Piece Socket Set Sticker

That's-a-fallacy

Registered
Registered
Hello world!

I just restored this buffalo 40 piece socket set, and from what I could tell they're no too uncommon- but unfortunately I could not find a good image of the sticker. since the old one was faded I had to replace the sticker with one I created in photoshop- Here that is. The font on the original was kind of wierd, the letters used "arial rounded MT bold"- but all the punctuation used "Avenir next". I don't think everything is exact- but it's as close as my puny human brain is gonna get. I hope this helps someone!

[Moderator] here is the picture:

Label.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember those...

Many brands back in the day.

got to about 8 bucks or so.

Had a couple that stayed in the vehicle for roadside need.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Nice job on the sticker!

I just sold a Buffalo 3/4" drive set unused. Still had the foam sheet between the sockets.

When I was a kid, the flea market had a whole section of Buffalo Tools. Drill presses, paint guns, socket sets, clamps, screwdrivers...... Starting out as an apprentice cabinetmaker I had two Buffalo paint guns for spraying furniture lacquer. They were copies of Binks guns. If I remember they were about 12 bucks each at the flea market. You could put lacquer down like a fire hose.

Martin

Hello world!

I just restored this buffalo 40 piece socket set, and from what I could tell they're no too uncommon- but unfortunately I could not find a good image of the sticker. since the old one was faded I had to replace the sticker with one I created in photoshop- Here that is. The font on the original was kind of wierd, the letters used "arial rounded MT bold"- but all the punctuation used "Avenir next". I don't think everything is exact- but it's as close as my puny human brain is gonna get. I hope this helps someone!
Nice job! Welcome to the Forum.

Good to see that there are others who are as a _ _ _ as me; while I haven't reproduced any stickers/labels (yet), I regularly drop images into labels for the numerous storage boxes I have so it's easier to figure out what's inside.

Back