BUILT A TABLE FOR MY NEW MILL

Nice job ,I have the same mill still in the crate. I love being screwed up.

I finally finished up with a work surface on either side to put tools down without losing them and a storage shelf underneath. I realize now that I need some chip control as this thing throws them everywhere. I'll be picking up some magnets and plexiglass at Home Depot.

DSC_0087.JPGDSC_0088.JPG

Great looking table, now you only need 2 more to hold collets, end mills, boring head, rotary table, micrometers and coffee/soda. That table shows craftsmanship! enjoy your mill.

Great looking table, now you only need 2 more to hold collets, end mills, boring head, rotary table, micrometers and coffee/soda. That table shows craftsmanship! enjoy your mill.
I'm thinking about a rolling cart for the rest of the mill stuff because I have no more room for anything else permanently located. The mill table is bolted to the floor and there's just enough room to get around it.

I'm thinking about a rolling cart for the rest of the mill stuff because I have no more room for anything else permanently located. The mill table is bolted to the floor and there's just enough room to get around it.
Space in this hobby is a premium commodity it seems. Rolling storage units sound like a great idea.
Have a good day.
Ray

Looks like you have plenty of room under the mill for a drawer or two. I love the old SnapOn middle 3 drawer cab I have under mine.

Back