Busybee Tools Black Friday Sale?

TorontoBuilder

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Hey fellow Canadians, have any of you heard about a coming black friday sale for busybee? Calgary has a tent sale on the 19th of November, right in the middle of dates BB normally would have their black friday sale.

In 2020 it was from Nov 16 thru 29th and they had some good deals. Im in the market for a few things I'd like to get on sale and will hold off if a sale better than their "holiday catalogue" prices

I've heard nothing, but I have almost given up on Busy Bee; mostly low-end import stuff, hardly any local stock, and not-great prices.
Just not worth the trip........

Of course, I am very lucky to have a local new/used tool place that I visit weekly and have found some great used equipment.

Brian

I've also given up on BB I'll stick to Accuzise. The only thing I would recommend is buy thru Amazon Ca as the shipping is usually free.

Hello, Yes i have heard of the annual Busy Bee sales. From what i have seen in their prices... .....There is no Sale.... .....They just raise the usual price to make you think you are getting a bargain. I receive their flyer in the mail every three months. Same equipment for sale but the price is always higher. The lathes and milling machines are crappy in my opinion. But i do know that many people own them and like them. When you think about it, there are many Atlas and Logan lathes are still operating like they are new after 40, 50 and more years of use. I doubt it very much that if if you buy a Busy bee lathe today that it will still be operating 50 years from now.

Just my opinion

Back