Cadillac lathes

That would have been my normal reaction 10 or even 5 years ago. However being 60 puts a big damper on finding a comparable paying job. So I label everything. Even had to label the vise on the table. Yes there is a label in the floor that says Table and yellow tape showing where the table goes.

Once that is done they come by once a month to point out what needs to change from that. I do now know exactly where my stapler is at all times. I know to look for it when I see the empty taped off section on my desk

Cutting oil is my blood.
Gosh! Does the label maker have a label? Do the labels have labels? Where does the madness end! That's too funny! I

Gosh! Does the label maker have a label? Do the labels have labels? Where does the madness end! That's too funny! I
I’m constantly amazed by how technologically advanced the world becomes every day and simultaneously how much stupider humanity seems to become every day.

These two facts seem to be in direct opposition to each other. I mean; if humanity is getting dumber, who the heck is making all these technology advances?

Martians? Venusians?

Inquiring minds want to know…..

i had to make a difficult decision a couple years ago,
a 1640 Cadillac or a 2040 Victor
the Victor won due to increased swing, but i wanted(and still do) the Cadillac in the worst way
Donald sure does some amazing work on his Caddy.
Victor’s enjoy a very good rep.

I’m constantly amazed by how technologically advanced the world becomes every day and simultaneously how much stupider humanity seems to become every day.
We went from cuneiform to hieroglyphics then print and cursive..typing and type class down to two thumbs on our phones...

That would have been my normal reaction 10 or even 5 years ago. However being 60 puts a big damper on finding a comparable paying job. So I label everything. Even had to label the vise on the table. Yes there is a label in the floor that says Table and yellow tape showing where the table goes.

Once that is done they come by once a month to point out what needs to change from that. I do now know exactly where my stapler is at all times. I know to look for it when I see the empty taped off section on my desk

Cutting oil is my blood.
I do say if I had not of paid off the last of my debt I probably would of trudged on to. But not being beholden to anyone(except joyfully to my wife) is liberating

I think a few more years and the military can probably start using cursive as its new cypher…

True. My son is 27 and he has a hard time reading it. My daughter 29 taunts him about it. She writes him letters in it just to mess with him.

Cutting oil is my blood.

Back