Call me a hoarder .......................

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I've walked past a baler ( think vertical compactor ) for the past 3 nights sitting next to our dumpster . We're cleaning house here and I can't help but wonder . What could I use off of this piece of equipment ? Got a nice pump , huge hydraulic cylinder , tank , motor etc . Jeeeeez , it just never ends . :rolleyes:

And to edit ................shelves . Very heavy duty , big arse shelves. And lots of them . I'll find out if they're going out as scrap .

Log splitter...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I've walked past a baler ( think vertical compactor ) for the past 3 nights sitting next to our dumpster . We're cleaning house here and I can't help but wonder . What could I use off of this piece of equipment ? Got a nice pump , huge hydraulic cylinder , tank , motor etc . Jeeeeez , it just never ends . :rolleyes:

And to edit ................shelves . Very heavy duty , big arse shelves. And lots of them . I'll find out if they're going out as scrap .
Leave it alone!

I could use shelves at my shop.

I could use shelves at my shop.
I know someone other than me could use them . Let me look into it if they'ree for the taking . If so , I'm going to grab them .

I was out on the flight line, I'm waiting for the picture to load to the puter....
Got it, I did ask Dave to turn on a light :) If you click on the picture it goes to the host, and just barely looks a little clearer

Last edited:
OK, YOUR A HOARDER, but here at least you are in good company. Tomorrow I'm on my way to pick up an 02' Isuzu 6000 cab and chassis in nice shape,105hp turbo diesel. I'm picking it up from the mechanic for the guy who owns it, He said he just put all new injectors in it, and a new head a few months ago, and the driver had a coolant leak and overheated it . Said it starts and runs but has some bottom end noise. As much as I've been telling myself I don't need anymore stuff, I just can't pass it up for zero dollars. And so it goes. Mike

Look what else he's eyeballing, vertical space savers :rolleyes::)

Back