Call me a hoarder .......................

I've walked past a baler ( think vertical compactor ) for the past 3 nights sitting next to our dumpster . We're cleaning house here and I can't help but wonder . What could I use off of this piece of equipment ? Got a nice pump , huge hydraulic cylinder , tank , motor etc . Jeeeeez , it just never ends . :rolleyes:

And to edit ................shelves . Very heavy duty , big arse shelves. And lots of them . I'll find out if they're going out as scrap .

You need help man, I’m really worried about your condition....

....for lack of ideas! Let me help you:

You could build the biggest shop press known to hobbyists this side of the Mississippi!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Mesta“
Heavy press program.
I’m sorry, I’m back. I saw, heavy press and my brain went back to 1945.

Cylinder looks like 6" piston , 4" rod with 36" stroke . Can't read the pump specs . 6 gallon tank , electric motor which I would junk and throw a gasser on it . I don't need a log splitter as I just bought one a few months back . I have a Kubota B series FEL with full hydraulics . What could one make out of this hydraulic set up for the tractor ? I'm drawing a blank .

Cylinder looks like 6" piston , 4" rod with 36" stroke . Can't read the pump specs . 6 gallon tank , electric motor which I would junk and throw a gasser on it . I don't need a log splitter as I just bought one a few months back . I have a Kubota B series FEL with full hydraulics . What could one make out of this hydraulic set up for the tractor ? I'm drawing a blank .
A ripper like on a bull dozer

Back